Please review this Policy before using any part of the Site as by using any part of the Site you hereby agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information as outlined below. The lawful basis for processing and storing data subjects personal data and data retention periods are based on the explicit consent given by the user creating the account. Covered in more detail in the Data Handling Policy.
What kind of data is collected:
- Data given to Us directly – the Visitor has the option to contact us via e-mail, which is being recorded. We may also offer the Visitor the option to share details through signing-up to a newsletter, during which We will collect and record the information the Visitor provides Us in subscribing or using such opportunities.
- Data collected automatically – When visiting the Site, We and our service providers acting on our behalf may collect certain data using tracking technologies like cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
How is the data collected used:
- Data are given to us directly – The data given to us directly is used to provide you with a response to the inquiries and to provide you with the reply to the newsletter.
- Data collected automatically – Data collected automatically is used to understand how visitors are using the Site and to improve the user experience on the Site.
We will not use the data from the Visitor for no other purposes than to provide and personalize services. We will not sell any information to any third parties.
Who We may share your data with:
- Affiliates – We may share data collected from the Visitor with our affiliates. All data shared will only be used as described in this Policy.
- Compliance with laws – We may disclose the data provided to Us to a third party if such disclosure is required by law, regulation or legal process. Also, such information may be disclosed to enforce the Policy or in case to protect the security of the Site. If We are legally required to provide such data to third parties, we will use reasonable efforts to provide the Visitor with information about such procedures.
- Service Providers – We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose as well as act in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
No personal information that is collected from the Visitors is disclosed unless the explicit content is granted for such purposes. The exception done to this rule is when such information is required under a legal obligation as stated in the following section.
In order to ensure the quality of the service and assess the service in regards to the site,
Davantech is using the following third-party services:
Davantech Solutions may also be able to access the device information.
- The information collected is stored within a password protected storage, such that the information is not accessible for any third parties. In addition, the information is protected by a detailed log-in system.
- The Visitors have the right to ask for the Site to provide information transfer, delete or make changes to the data collected. This is done by contacting Us via [email protected] The data collected will not be deleted if there is a legal obligation to retain such data.
- Given the nature of the internet, data collected and processed requires the transformation on an international basis. By communicating with Us over electronically, the Visitor acknowledges that information provided during the communication may be processed outside of the European Economic Area, although the data itself will be stored with the requirements of European data protection requirements.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Security of your data
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, in compliance with GDPR, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
The Policy is revised over time. Any changes made to the Policy will be updated and the version of the Policy with the effective date shall be written at the bottom of the document. The customer is encouraged to check the effective dates of the Policy. The continued use of the Davantech service shall be considered as an acceptance to all revisions of the Policy. If the customer shall not agree to any changes made, then the customer must cease to use the service and Davantech shall not be obliged to offer any services to the customer.